Tuesday, January 3, 2012

JIM'S BLOG #12

Well, here we are three days into the NEW YEAR and the IOWA caucuses will be over late tonight - THANK GOD! But will we really known which of the six major candidates will be BEST and CAN defeat Obama in November?  I doubt it.


A friend of mine sent me the following URL:

  http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/candidate-match-game

which is a TEST prepared by USA TODAY that enable you to answer some KEY questions and relate them to which candidates agree with your answers. You most likely will be surprised at the results. I was very surprised at which candidate came closest to my answers as #1, since #2 was my personal choice and most likely continue to be. But the exercise is a very good one and I hope that each of my readers will take the TEST by clicking on the URL above.





No comments:

Post a Comment